With Cloud Cover's superior Hosted PBX Voice over IP and VoIP Managed Services
Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) is a type of telephone system that uses the internet to make and receive phone calls, rather than relying on a traditional phone line. VoIP provides a cost-effective, reliable way for businesses to communicate and leverage modern telephony features.
Want to know how much a better phone system will cost your Ohio business?
Schedule a call and we can find out what your business needs to get a quote for you.
- Big business feel, small business price
- Unlimited local and long distance (USA and Canada)
- Virtually no hardware to manage
- Moves, adds, and changes controlled remotely at no cost
- Keep your phone number
- Offsite Locations (satellite office, remote user)
- Scalable from 1 – 1000 users
- Easy to use customer web portal
- Unlimited software updates at no cost
- Fully managed by our local IT team. One call for support.
WHAT HAPPENS IF THE INTERNET IS DOWN OR YOU LOSE POWER AT YOUR OFFICE?
- Traditional 24 channel T1 or voice PRI don't work if your network is down. Callers will receive busy signals and there is no way to receive an incoming call.
- Hosted PBX is always online even if you're offline
- In a power failure your battery backup combines with the PoE switch to give you working phones and no missed calls.
Can You Afford Not To?
- Client and user service level and quality
- Overall management and control
- PBX Functionality
- Cost Predictability
- Monthly phone charges
- Ongoing hardware maintenance costs
- Risk of hardware failure and/or downtime
HOSTED PBX FEATURES INCLUDED IN OUR VoIP MANAGED SERVICES:
Detailed call accounting
Call Find Me/Follow Me
Unlimited local and long distance calls
Music on hold
Multiple Auto Attendants
Off Premise Extensions
Off Premise Extensions
Voicemail to email
Direct Inward Dialing
3 Way Calling
Lifetime Software Upgrades
No Expensive Hardware to buy
Expand as you grow
Want to know how much you could save with a better phone service? Schedule a call with us and we can get a quote for your business.
Proud to be local. Areas we serve in Ohio:
Columbus Metro area including
Outside of Columbus
Also providing remote Cybersecurity services throughout the Midwest.